Thursday, June 18, 2009

Don't Forget

June's Croppin' N Card Makin' Night is tomorrow June 19th at the Hazen United Methodist Church starting at 6pm. There is a $2.00 church donation per person. We had a wonderful time last month. This month I will have an idea for a Father's Day card & a graduation card. The cost of each card is $1.00 if you place a CTMH order you will be able to make 1 Father's Day card & 1 Graduation card FREE!!!

If you'd like to bring your scrapbooking supplies, tools, & stamping supplies that would be GREAT. If you happen to have a Crop A Dile please bring it or another eyelet setter would be great.

I got a Original Cricut (Baby Bug) and I will be bringing it so, if you'd like me to bring a certain cartridge email me or give me a call & if I have it I will bring it.

Remember if you don't want to make cards you don't have to you can always scrapbook. Or if you want to make cards & then scrapbook that will be fine too.

Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment