Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Good Morning!!!  Just wanted to take a few minutes & THANK everyone for their prayers for my Dad.  He got out of ICU yesterday & is now in a regular room.  It's been a tough week.  Philip always tells me life can change in a matter of 24 hrs.  He's right cuz, Monday we new something was wrong w/my Dad.  Tuesday we didn't think he was going to make it & Wednesday he's in a regular room.  PRAISE THE LORD!!!! 

I wanted to remind all you scrappin' Ladies that we will be getting together tomorrow evening 6-9pm @ my house.  Not sure if I can make it a late one this time.  SORRY!!!!  We will be making a card & a scrapbook layout.  Please remember to bring your eyelet setter, eyelets, brads, & flowers if you have them.  Also, bring your adhesive, sisscors, & straight cutter.  Remember to bring a snack for a ticket.  I will supply the paper products & drinks. 

Have a GREAT day!
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment