Saturday, April 10, 2010

May's Croppin' N Card Makin' Nite

Hello Ladies,

How are you?  Hope good.  I wanted to let everyone know your CTMH orders will be here late Tuesday, April 13.  I will get the order sorted & make arragements to deliver it to you.  Thank you so much for your orders.

Also, our next Croppin' N Card Makin' Nite will be Saturday, May 8th, 2010 from 9am-? @ Corsica United Methodist Church.  It's going to be a 2 day event.  We are going to scrapbook & make cards.  I am not sure if I will be there Friday night or not.  But, you're welcome to come.  There will be Ladies there scrapbooking from 5pm-?.  I plan to be there from 9-4pm Saturday.  We will be making a card & a scrapbook layout on Saturday.  We will be dry embossing & using our eyelet setters (crop a diles).  I will be bring my stamps & ect. 

There will be a $2.00 church donation per day.  The cost for making cards & scrapbook layouts will $1.00 per card & $1.00 per LO.  If you place a CTMH order you can make 1 card & 1 LO for FREE.

I am going to take sloppy joes for lunch.  Please bring something to share. 

Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment