Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June's Card Night

Hello Ladies!!




How are you? Hope you had a GREAT holiday weekend! I'll be having June's Card Night @ my house on Thursday, June 10th from 6pm-?. We will be making 2 cards. One will be a Father's Day card & the other one will be a surprise. Bring your eyelet setter (Crop A Dile) cuz, we WILL be using it this time since, I forgot last month. SORRY!! If you need directions please let me know. There is a $1.00 per card fee but, if you place a CTHM order you can make 1 card FREE. Please note it is a Thursday night. We can play late so, after we make cards feel free to scrapbook or make more cards. I will be done w/school so, I will not have to get up early Friday. I will be giving away a stamp pad along with some other goodies. So, remember to get extra tickets bring a snack to share, RSVP, bring your tools & supplies. I will have the paper products & drinks. Also, if we have $150.00 in sales that night we'll pick a mystery hostess. Last month, my Mom Judy was the mystery hostess & rec'd $40.00 in FREE CTMH select products. WOOHOO!!!! How EXCITING!!!!



Hope to hear from you soon! Have a GREAT week!

Hugs,

Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment