Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CTMH Orders

Hello Ladies!

How are you? Hope well. I'm doing good. I hope you're getting lots of scrapping done & making lots of cards.
 I hope you all received the new Autumn/Winter CTMH IB. If not let me know. I will be placing an order on Monday, November 8th. I do not charge any extra for mailing your items to your home. I only charge what CTMH charges me for shipping. It's $4.75 for orders under $50.00 & 7.95% for orders over $50.00 order plus, 6% sales tax. Please feel free to email me your order or call my cell 814-591-0745 and I can give you a total. You are welcome to mail me your check or make arrangements with me......I will be in PA Nov. 5&6th for my brother Ben's Memorial Service.

If you want to forward this to your friends you are welcome too. Also, I did update my blog. I got some new pictures on it. You may want to check it out. The link for my blog & CTMH website are at the bottom of this email. Hope you are all doing well. Have a GREAT day!
 
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment