Tuesday, November 23, 2010

December CTMH Orders

Hello Ladies!
How are you? Hope good. I had a chance to go to a card making class here in KY. It was with another CTMH consultant. I worked on the Mistletoe Workshop Kit on page 25. I still have to finish the 2 pg layout. If I would have chatted less & worked more I would have completed the layouts too. I posted the cards on my blog. The Workshop On The Go Kits will be on my wishlist each month. You have all the supplies you need with the exception of inks to complete the cards & LO's. They give you step by step instructions on how to cut the papers & etc. They do NOT give you envelopes for your cards.
I wanted to let you know I am placing a CTMH order on December 9th. This will be your last chance to have your items here before Christmas. If you want anything please let me know. I will need all orders and money by December 9th. Remember I do NOT charge anything extra to mail your orders directly to your house.
Hope everything is going well for you all. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugs,

Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment