Saturday, July 2, 2011

July's CTMH News

Hello Ladies,




How are you? Hope well. Hope you are enjoying your summer. We are doing good. I'm going to be updating my blog this week. I have been doing some scrapbooking and card making. So, keep this email and click the link at the bottom of the page for my blog.



The July Constant Campaign is Bang for Your Buck. When you purchase $50 or more from the Spring/Summer 2011 IB, you can add a bonus item for just $1 more. Choose from five items, each valued at $8.95 US/$9.95 CAN or more: X5811 Creative Basics Mistletoe collection, X5807 Creative Basics Animal Cookies collection, X8624 My Originals Bits & Pieces card kit, X8622 My Originals It's Your Day card kit, and X8623 My Originals Around the Holidays card kit. This campaign is good from July 1st and July 31st while supplies last.



The new Close to My Heart Idea Books go live to customers August 1st, 2011. Normally, consultants would have them July 1st. Corporate is not releasing them to consultants until July 15th. So, as soon as I receive the new IB's I will be mailing each of you one.



August 1st you will be able to order stamp sets from the Spring/Summer 2011 IB. CTMH only choose four of the eight My Reflections kits to carry forward into the next IB. Sophia, Mayberry, Lucky, and Fanfare will continue to be available and will be featured in the Autumn/Winter 2011 IB. If you want any of the My Reflections kits in the Summer/Spring IB that I have not mentioned PLEASE let me know. I can order them until July 31st, 2011.



Shipping news is NOT good. I have NO control over this. Ship now is $4.75 on orders $50.00 and under and over $50.00 it's 7.95%. As of August 1st, 2011 orders under $50.00 will be $7.95 over $50.00 will stay the same.



I will be placing an order July 21st if you need anything. Please have your orders and money to me by then. Have a GREAT day!

Hugs,

Betsey


No comments:

Post a Comment