Friday, January 6, 2012

CTMH News

Hello Ladies,


Happy New Year! Hope your holidays were WONDERFUL! We had a very nice Christmas & New Year's.


I wanted to let you all know I will be placing a Close to My Heart order on Monday, January 16th. If you want to place an order please let me know. I have received the new Spring/Summer 2012 catalogs. You will be receiving a catalog soon. You cannot order out of the new catalog until February 1st. If you want anything out of the Fall/Winter 2011 catalog please order it before January 31st. After January 31st you will only be able to order stamps sets from the Fall/Winter 2011 catalog.


The constant campaign is "Rock the Block". I have attached to flyer to this email.
WHEN YOU PLACE A MINIMUM ORDER OF $25 FROM THE Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.
Hope you have a Happy & Blessed year! Thanks!
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment