Friday, April 27, 2012

Hello Ladies!

How are you? Hope well! It's been awhile since I have sent out a newsletter. Life has been pretty busy lately. It's all good! I am not going to be able to attend any National Scrapbook Day events so, I am offering FREE shipping on any CTMH order $25.00 or more placed on NSD. You are welcome to contact me earlier with your orders. I will not be placing the order until 7pm Saturday, May 5th. CTMH has a newsletter that consultants can send to their customers. I have added your names to the list. The newsletter should be sent next week. If you have any issues please feel free to contact me.

I have attached two flyers for you to review. The first is "Dotty for You" When you place a $35 order between April 17 and May 31 you can purchase the paper packet for just $5.00. Second, is May's stamp of the month "Friendship Bouquet". When you place a $50 order you can purchase this stamp set for just $5.00.
 
Hope to hear from you soon. Have a GREAT day!

Happy Scrapping!

Hugs,
Betsey


 

No comments:

Post a Comment