Friday, November 20, 2009

NC Trip & December's Card Night

Hello! We had a WONDERFUL time in NC. I got to take lots & lots of pics. I will be busy scrapbooking them. :) Hope everyone is doing well & getting ready for Thanksgiving. Don't forget to take your camera w/you!!! You'll want to savor all those memories.

I'm still recovering from my trip. I am hoping to get my scrapbooking stuff out this weekend & work on some LO's. I'm also planning our next Croppin' N Card Makin' Night on December 18th, 2009 6pm-9pm @ Hazen United Methodist Church. We'll be making a card and a 12x12 scrapbook page. Judy will be our hostess for December. I will post more details later. I will also send out emails w/details.

Don't forget November is CTMH Stampaganza!!!! Buy 2 sets of stamps & get 1 set FREE. (cheapest set is FREE) Let me know if you'd like to place an order, have a home gathering, or become a consultant.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a GREAT weekend!
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment