Friday, December 4, 2009

December's Croppin' N Card Makin' Night

Hello Ladies!




How are you? Hope good. Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!! Our next Croppin' N Card Makin' Night is Friday, December 18th @ the Hazen United Methodist Church from 6pm-9pm. There is a $2.00 per person church donation. Judy will be our hostess for December.



I will be teaching a card. There will be a $1.00 fee. If you place a CTMH order you can make one card for FREE. Please be sure to bring your regular supplies. Whatever you have is good. (Cutter, stamp pads, cleaner, adhesive, paper, embellishments & etc.) I will also, have a 12x12 scrapbook page idea if you'd like to make that also.



I will be giving away a stamp pad. You can earn extra tickets by bringing a snack to share. Drinks count as a snack. :) I will be bringing sloppy joes & buns. You can earn extra tickets when you RSVP, bring a friend, bring a new CTMH customer, or bring an outside order.



I am hoping to have the NEW Spring 2010 Idea Book in my hands by then. It's available for customers to order January 1st, 2010. I'm very EXCITED to share it with you.



If you have any questions please contact me & don't forget to RSVP. Have a GREAT day!

Hugs,

Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment