Thursday, January 14, 2010

February's Croppin' N Card Makin' Night

Hello Ladies,


I hope you are having a WONDERFUL New Year! I wanted to let you know the next Croppin' N Card Makin' Night will be February 26th @ my house from 6-9pm. If you need directions please contact me. Lisa will be our hostess. I have an AWESOME new card receipe. You can make multiple cards. I'm EXCITED to share it with you. There will be $1.00 fee per card but, if you place an order you can make one card for FREE. Please bring a snack to share. I will have drinks & paper products. I will be giving away a stamp pad & some other goodies. :) You can earn extra tickets by bringing a snack, bring a friend, bringing your tools/supplies, bring an outside order, & RSVP.

Please feel free to pass this email onto others. Our laptop crashed this week so, I don't have everyones email address that I normally send to.

Hope to see you on February 26th. Come & make cards and/or scrapbook. I'm sooooooooooooooo EXCITED to break in my new scrapbooking room. LOL!!!

Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment