Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Good Morning Ladies!  Hope you're staying warm and getting lots of scrapbooking done.  I've been working on some cards for a card swap for SNC. (a mb I'm on)  I have to get all my Christmas stuff down this week & my tree.  This is the longest I've had it up.  Then I plan to get back to scrapbooking.  I was playing w/my design studio but, our laptop crashed so, I gotta wait for Philip to get it fixed. 

I touched base w/everyone that order CTMH.  I've delievered some & made arrangements w/the rest of you.  I really appreciate your orders.  I am placing another order on January 23rd to take advantage of the Felicity Promo.  If you're interested in ordering please contact me.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!  Stay warm!
Hugs,
Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment