Wednesday, April 13, 2011

CTMH Orders Due Next Thursday 4/21/10

Hello Ladies!




How are you? Hope well. As most of you know it has been an EXCITING month for my family & I. We got all of our belongings and I have been very busy getting settled. I do apologize because, I meant to email you all at the beginning of April to let you know I am placing a CTMH order on April 21, 2010. That's only a week away.



The good news is I've been organizing my Scrap "Crap" as Philip calls it. So, in "celebration" of Betsey finally getting her scrapbooking supplies......I will give you 10% off of any order of $50.00 or more. Attached please see the "Hope for Japan" exclusive stamp set for just $5.00. CTMH will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. Also, I do not charge extra shipping to mail it to PA. I only charge what CTMH charges me.



I am hoping to finish organizing my Scrapbook corner by Friday. Scrap N Chat is holding an online crop this weekend & I soooooo want to scrapbook. I look forward to hearing from you! I miss & love you!!!! Hope everything is going well with you & your family. Have a GREAT day!



Hugs,

Betsey

No comments:

Post a Comment