Thursday, April 21, 2011

How Beautiful

I know I normally only post "scrapbooking" topics but, I wanted to share this song with you.  I'm really missing my brother, Ben.  I know we were not real close before he died but, we were when we were kids.  This song just touch me.  We sang it on Sunday for our Easter Cantana.  It's because, of what Christ did that I can deal with my brother's death.  I know he's an angel watching over me.  I LOVE & MISS you Ben!!!!!

How Beautiful with There Is a Redeember
(Words & Music by Twila Paris Arranged by LLOYD LARSON)

How beautiful the hands that served the wine and the bread and the children of earth.  How beautiful the feet that walked the long dusty roads and the hill to the cross. 

How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the body of Christ.

How beautiful the heart that bled that took all my sin and bore it in stead.  How beautiful the tender eyes that chose to forgive and never despise.

How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the body of Christ.

And as He laid down His life, we offer, offer this sacrifice that we will live just as He died:  Willing to pay the price.

How beautiful, beautiful is the body of Christ.

There is a Redeemer, Jesus, God's own Son.  Precious Lamb of God, Messiah, Holy One.  Thank you, O my Father, forgiving us Your Son, and leaving Your Spirit till the work on earth is done.  Jesus, my Redeemer, name above all names; Precious Lamb of God, Messiah, Hope for sinners slain.  Thank You, O my Father, for giving us Your Son, and leaving Your Spirit till the work on earth is done.  Precious Lamb of God, Messiah, Holy One.

No comments:

Post a Comment